20 March to 24 April
StillPoint, EC2M, opposite Liverpool Street
Cost: £220 early bird (to 22 February)
£250 (from 23 February)
In every human being there is a hidden wholeness – a larger self that can be nurtured. When we go beyond the way we’ve always done things we may encounter new possibilities for living a richer, more expanded life.
This unique new course combines cutting-edge scientific insights and practical applications from the fields of somatic psychology, neurobiology and meditation to help you reach for what’s possible in life. Feeling happy, fulfilled and peaceful can be simpler than you think.
We’ve brought together our expert training and personal experiences into one extraordinary comprehensive training programme to kick-start a powerful new chapter in your life.
Over 6 consecutive Tuesday nights we will – with friendliness and humour – explore:
- Self-Regulation: The Art of Staying Steady Under Pressure
- The Importance of Resourcing And Nervous System Regulation
- How Mindfulness Primes The Brain For More Resilience
- The Art and Practice of Self-Compassion
- Uncover And Overcome The Limiting Beliefs Holding You Back
- Neuroplasticity: How To Rewire Your Brain For More Calm
- The 3 Essential Steps to Forgiveness – Transform Wounds Into Wisdom
- How Higher Consciousness Can Improve Your Life On Every Level
- MP3 Audio Guided Meditation Practices to Do at Home as Often as You Like – Created Exclusively for This Course
- Downloadable PDFs With Essential Highlights And Techniques From Each Class – Quickly Review And Apply What You’ve Learned
- 20% Off Your Next Expanded Living course